Looking for a hd projector?
So let’s say you’re planning a movie night with a couple friends, But you don’t have the best TV for group viewing, and you don’t have the money to sink into a larger TV.
Find top rated hd projectors here.
What are you going to do? The simple and cost effective response is to buy a hd projectors. hd projectors make up for their general lack of quality by being able to project onto any relatively clean and reasonably flat wall, and projecting a five foot image when it does this.
Most of the really good ones are actually pretty expensive, but luckily there are a few cost effective hd projectors out there that will display anything you put on them with little difficulty and reasonably good quality. So here are a couple of the best hd projectors for under $100.
Top Rated HD Projectors
Project your presentations like a pro with this Epson V11H373120 PowerLite 8350 Projector. _x000D_ _x000D_ Designed with 2000 lumens to deliver impressive color and lighting projections, this Epson PowerLite 8350 Projector will allow you to exhibit your visual presentations with amazing ease and quality to captivate your audience with its 1080p and 1920 x 1080resolution.
- “The picture quality is amazing, I might even go as far as saying that it’s better than my old 46″ Samsung LCD.” – Ztroast
- “Not only is it easy to set up with the lens shift vertical/horizontal feature but it also has a great picture.” – kp_purchaser
- “The brightness is more than enough with a little room lighting control.” – Jon Lee
The Optoma HD20 brings a new level of flexibility to your High-Definition home theater/multi-media experience. With true 1080p resolution, the HD20 delivers excellent color saturation and subtle details for superior image quality.
- “Great picture and very easy to use!” – Josh Baker
- “Picture quality is outstanding – 1080P on my 150″ Draper HD Electric screen looks better than my 60″ Plasma TV.” – DSquared
- “The Optoma HD20 was a purchase well made.” – TS413
Optoma’s HD66, 3D-Ready home theater projector delivers the future! Breathtaking and bold, the Optoma HD66 hometheater projector provides stunningly beautiful widescreen viewing.
- “If you are looking for a high quality projector without spending a lot of money, then this one is it.” – The Don
- “Once calibrated, picture quality was very impressive for a 720p projector.” – Westcoast Gunner
- “I played some of my PS3 games on it, and watched some Blu-ray movies, and its definitely great quality.” – Peter
1800 ANSI LUMENSNATIVE 1080P RESOLUTION4000:1 CONTRAST RATIO3D COMPATIBLEFEATURES DLP(R) & BRILLIANTCOLOR(R) TECHNOLOGIES BY TEXAS INSTRUMENTS(R);DIM: 4.
- “Excellent picture and very easy to setup.” – Lindsey
- “As far as the glasses use the optoma RF 3d glasses.” – 3D Fanatic
- “Much more WOW and POP to the picture.” – DrNegative
Break Through to The Next Level. The EPSON EX5210 breaks the mold for portable business projectors, delivering spectacular image quality and ease of use.
- “Very clear pictures and easy set up.” – EDWARD G. COLLIER III
- “This is a quality projector and is well suited for business and trial presentations.” – G. Ware Cornell Jr.
- “Bright picture even in a room with light.” – Harry S
The Pro8200 is an advanced high brightness DLP installation projector which includes BrilliantColor tech-nology to produce more vibrant colors. The Pro8200 delivers 2000 lumens with a 1920 x 1080 (1080p) native resolution, allowing it to shine in virtually any lighting situation.
- “This projector is amazingly bright, and out of the box, the picture was beautiful, the colors were rich and vivid, and the contrast was very high.” – C. Diamond
- “Incredible brightness even in a lighted room.” – Raja Ramanathan
- “I am quite happy with the quality of the ViewSonic brand, and consider their projectors among some of my better purchase choices.” – R. Griffith
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY 2D/3D 720P 3000 LMS 3000:1 CONTRAST TWO HDMI VGA-IN S-VIDEOCOMPOSITE AUDI2D/3D 720P 3000 LMS 3000:1 CONTRAST TWO HDMI VGA-IN S-VIDEOCOMPOSITE AUDIO-IN/OUT VESA 3D PORT 10W SPEAKER 1
- “All up, this projector is amazing, my games and movies look great, and I’m very satisfied.” – Jacques
- “It is about a 130" picture from this throw distance.” – Steve-O
- “I purchased a tarp to hang outside as a movie screen and the image quality is much better than I was expecting.” – OSU_EE
The PJD5134 is a high-performance SVGA 800×600 DLP projector with 2800 ANSI lumens and 15000:1 contrast ratio. This projector is packed with features including HDMI, Dynamic ECO, multiple PC and video input options, 1.
- “Great Picture quality and very easy to use.” – gjkim
- “That being said, this projector blows me away in picture quality.” – Adam C. Murtland
- “I just lie on my bed and watch movies and play games just wowing every time.” – Nas
Versatility comes with the latest DLP Brilliant Color technology. BrilliantColor uses a new color-processing algorithm to move beyond standard 3-color processing to a 6-color process that more accurately captures the true color common in video and nature scenes.
- “I’m sure there are better projectors out there but within what I can spend , this is the best.” – Puneet Vyas
- “It is very quiet and is very easy to setup.” – D. Dursteler
- “Well I did a bunch of research before purchasing this projector.” – M. Caron
The budget-friendly Optoma’s D-Series projectors deliver the first-rate projection power with a comprehensive feature set. Perfect for a broad range of uses, from home to office, these projectors, 2600 Lumens brightness and 5,000:1 contrast ratio to ensure clear and colorful text and brilliant graphics and videos.
- “I would recommend this projector to anyone wanting a great bargain for a great product.” – ENV JCI
- “Bought this for use in my basement about a month ago and I absolutely love it.” – monte da baker
- “The picture quality is vastly better than my old projector and it is much quieter as well.” – Robert Steinbugler
Suggestions of the Best HD Projectors
Do you have any HD Projectors suggestions that you think HD Projectors would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.
best hd projectors 2013, best hd projectors for gaming, best hd projectors under 1000, best hd projectors under 500