Have you been looking for top rated mini projector?
I am fascinated with mini projector these days. It is amazing how portable, full scale entertainment mini projector can be now!
A good mini projector eventually save you a lot of money that would have gone towards replacement of bulbs.
If you are shopping for the best mini projector 2014 then you have come to the right place. These come in handy:
Top Rated Mini Projector
BenQ America BenQ Joybee GP1 Mini-LED DLP ProjectorProduct Features and Technical DetailsProduct Features USB reader – PC less LED 20,000 hr+life – Lamp less Ultra Lite 1.4 lbs & Mini The GP1 utilizes …
- “Her overall impression of the projector was very good.” – reg
- “Remote can control projector features as well as the built-in USB reader.” – Jorge J. Coelho
- “The picture with a dimly lit room was very watchable and with the room darkened was outstanding.” – Omer G. Wilson
AAXA Technologies is excited to announce the release of our P4X Pico projector – the world’s brightest battery-powered projector. The AAXA P4X pico projector features a dazzling 95 lumen high-contrast optical engine powered by Texas Instrument’s DLP.
- “I would definitely recommend this projector if you are in the market for a small, portable projector.” – Ahmad
- “With the lights off, the picture was amazing – sharp and crisp and quite bright.” – Osiris
- “Had to return this one.” – StuM
HDMI Pocket Projector. Go big with our pocket-sized HDMI projector. Projects up to 1080p HD images up to 60 diagonal.
- “The picture quality is great and very bright for such a little unit.” – Brf7
- “I’d highly recommend it if your looking for something small and portable buy don’t want to sacrifice quality.” – Holly K Wilkinson
- “The only negative is that the room needs to be fairly dark to see the images well as the intesity of the light is not great enough to overcome much background light.” – Jim
- “Good picture quality.” – HY
- “This is perfect for Powerpoint presentations and of course home your home theater will be thrilled with what you see.” – D. Fowler
- “For such a tiny little projector, I was HUGELY impressed!” – BobbieK
WXGA 1280×800 DLP projector, Supports 1080p/1080i/720p Resolutions , 300 lumen, 2000:1 Contrast, Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000 hour LEDs
- “This projector exceeded my expectations with its compact size, brightness and great resolution.” – Rene Tenazas
- “It is easy to focus and adjust the picture.” – Jose
- “Using the iPad to hdmi and mac thunderbolt to hdmi works well.” – Dan
This small and light pocket projector can easily be connected to various gadgets and SD card or a USB stick to access your digital content. The addition of an integrated mediaplayer makes this PicoPix independent of other mobile devices.
- “It comes with composite, VGA and mini USB cables, as well as a remote control and a protective pouch.” – Shevi
- “Sound quality I found to be solid/good.” – Amy Lynn
- “It’s really a unique and well-built product.” – wakeboarder332
Optoma Technology NEO-I-POD PHONE DOCK PROJECTOR PROJ WVGA 50 LUMENS16 W STEREO LED
- “Considering the aforementioned expectations I highly recommend this product!!!” – Curtis F Newman
- “The sound quality is also good.” – Kumarnat
- “The sound system is fairly good too.” – Just bought it
AAXA Technologies is pleased to release the AAXA LED Showtime 3D Projector. The AAXA LED Showtime Micro Projector employs next generation Light-Emitting-Diodes (LEDs) projection technology coupled with a high resolution 1280×800 DLP imager.
- “Not using this for 3D but who needs it!” – peatreat
- “Picture quality is very good and reasonably bright with 30″ picture or smaller.” – Gene Howell
- “It took no time to plug in and have it working, but it did take to figure out how to adjust the image on screen.” – Dani
The X3 makes projecting easier than it’s ever been from setup, use, options, storage, and management. Impress your clients during the day and gather the family for an entertaining evening.
These value-packed projectors are easy to buy and built to perform with high brightness, high contrast ratio and BrilliantColor technology. Plus, their slim, compact design and light weight make them as easy to move around as they are to install.
- “Good quality picture and colors appear bright.” – dafoodguy
- “It was bright enough to work well in a 20X20 room with most overhead lights still on.” – John R Kucharski
- “It was so easy to set everything up.” – C. Customer
Thanks For Stopping By!
Please share this mini projector page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.